Friday 25 May 2012

Friday 25 May 2012


It's my footballing hero's, Luc Nilis, Birthday and another beautiful summer's day. I'm really looking forward to the weekend as the tide and the potentially warm weather mean that I might be able to kayak at the Benfleet Yacht Club in the afternoon. 

Sine my mum died a couple of years ago, I haven't been able to feel much when something bad happen to people I am not connected to even sporting heroes or favourite actors, politicians or comedians.However, today I found out that Karen, my sister-in-law, has cancer and is not optimistic about her long term future never mind the next few weeks.

On a "lighter" note, I had a craving for a pork pie and cider today which will only be satisfied by a pork pie with slightly healthier lager substituted for the pie. I wrote to Aviva to complain about the decision not to promote London Welsh to the premiership. Makes them look bad and makes rugby look like a Mickey Mouse sport.


Spoke to my sister tonight and she is well. We are all looking forward to the summer hols.

No comments:

Post a Comment