Thursday 3 May 2012

Thursday 3 May 2012



Home     Business     Gallery    Archived News    Blog     Biography    Contact

Julie wasn't feeling well, so I dropped Luc off at school. It was raining and the traffic on Canvey was ridiculous so I had to drop the car off in a side street and run with Luc to school. The snotty headteacher was in the play ground to look down her nose at the children and parents as they arrived. Consequently, I arrived a bit late for work this morning.

In spite of my diet, I have a yearning for pizza that only a Friday night Dominos pizza will solve.  There's something wrong when I'm looking forward to a meal that I probably won't actually have tomorrow.

This evening, I had  chicken and pasta for the third day running for dinner.

Luc did some excellent homework again.

Watched a very poor game of football as West Ham bullied Cardiff 2-0 in the first leg of the Championship play-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment