Saturday 21 April 2012

Friday 20 April 2012

Home     Business     Gallery    Archived News    Blog     Biography    Contact

A bit of a surprise this morning - it's not raining and the sun is out. I took Buddy for a walk round the block before work. 

I managed to book Luc on to the next 10 Saturday of activities at the fantastic Danbury Outdoor Centre. It means that I can run along the country lanes and B roads around Danbury Common whilst Luc is mountain biking, climbing, shooting arrows (the real thing not darts), orienteering, etc...

By 2pm the rain had started again and it was accompanied by thunder and lightning. 

Another dreadful journey home because of the roadworks and then read my book. I finished Crocodile Tears tonight and it was another excellent Alex Ryder story by the genius Anthony Horowitz. 


Our garden pool is still not working as the cost of fitting the heater seems to be spiralling out of control!

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment