Monday 23 April 2012

Monday 23 April 2012

Home     Business     Gallery    Archived News    Blog     Biography    Contact

Georgie has a bad cough and was choking in her sleep last night, so she slept in the spare bed. I had an eye test at the new health centre on Canvey at 9.10 am which meant that I was able to take Luc to school before going there. It was ok and the blurred vision and stinging caused only minor irritation . First signs are that things are ok.

After a sunny morning (I even got a bit sun burnt yesterday), by lunchtime it was raining again. I had a meeting with Tony (my boss and Commercial Director at Ruggles & Jeffery) this afternoon.

Drove home in torrential rain. The traffic was ridiculously busy even though or maybe because of an underpass from A13 to A130 that looked like it was now open.

Georgie had been to Nursery this morning and was tired and poorly. I sat reading in her room for nearly 30 minutes before she fell asleep.

I watched a bit of the Championship game between Leicester City and West Ham on my lap top. There is a slight delay in streaming matches over the internet so I am in danger of receiving goal alert Tweets before actually seeing the goal. I listen to a radio station called Talk Sport in my car and follow one of their sports reporters (the Moose) who is a West Ham fan on Twitter. Anything other than a West Ham win would mean Southampton would be promoted and West Ham would go into the end of season play-offs. West Ham won 2-1 so it's all down to next Saturday's matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment