Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday 26 April 2012

Home     Business     Gallery    Archived News    Blog     Biography    Contact

Georgie is still poorly and so a trip to the doctor is in order.

My weight is now down to 13 stone 1 pound, but significantly my big fat beer belly  which I have grown to love over the last 20 years has nearly gone. I'm still a bit podgy but the scales are moving in the right direction!

I took Luc to pre school this morning and he seemed quite happy although a little tired.  On the radio on the way to work they mentioned a new report that concluded that mobile phones don't cause harm and that the report was based on aggregating multiple pieces of research. I was very excited that my favourite bit of Statistics featured on the news - how sad.


In between working hard, I exchanged tweets with Syd Moore (the author of the "Drowning Pool"). At lunchtime, I tried to find somewhere for Luc and I to go kayaking together but it is proving difficult.

I went to to Macro on the way home.

Georgie is still unwell. Luc's behaviour has been pretty poor recently and he has caused rows with neighbours. He is not allowed to play out as he can't be trusted to play nicely without an adult supervising him. He created a load of fuss before he did his homework tonight. 


I watched "New Tricks" on television and completed the Telegraph cryptic crossword. 

No comments:

Post a Comment