Friday 11 May 2012

Friday 11 May 2012

Visit Clive Russell's Website

I forgot to draw the curtains last night and so I woke up ridiculously early with the sun pouring in through the uncovered windows. It was doubly annoying as Georgie slept through the night and didn't get up until 6.30am.

I had a reasonable day in the office and then went off  for a meeting with Tony to see Jay Mitra at Essex University in Southend on Sea.

The new pool pump has arrived. I tested it and it works, so I'll have to spend time over the weekend sealing the connections.

I played football with Luc in the garden before spending most of the evening working. 

I did a load of work on a potential project this evening and sent a draft over to Tony before bed. I then watched Criminal Minds on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment