Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Visit Clive Russell's Website

Georgie woke at 5.30 am and was in chatty mood so in spite of my best negotiating powers, we had a very early start. It was dustbin day and as it's recycling week, I had to put out bottles, garden refuse (there was plenty) as well as pink plastic sacks containing cans, paper and other items to be recycled. 

I finished updating my website first thing this morning by reinstating my holding page so that most of the previous pages are back on line and, hopefully, there are no more broken links. I'm trying to get a top 5 ranking for the search term Clive Russell on yahoo, google and bing.

Only Jan and I were in the office this morning so it was very quiet. 

This evening, I went for a walk with Georgie and Buddy at the sailing club. We went all the way to the Bench and had a lovely chat about Georgie's day at Nursery. Buddy ran happily around us and even managed to get within 25 yards of catching a crow!

I watched the final of the Europa League between Athletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao. It's a pity that the demands and priorities of the Premier League mean that top English teams don't commit to Cup competitions apart from the Champions League. 

No comments:

Post a Comment