Thursday 17 May 2012

Thursday 17 May 2012

Visit Clive Russell's Website

After a bit of a blip on the dieting front, I am now back down to 13 stone which is very pleasing.

I slept quite well in spite of Georgie's regular night time disturbance, but felt really tired when I woke up. The traffic on Canvey was absolutely horrendous this morning and I was a couple of minutes late for work.

My much anticipated presentation has been put back to next week and the pressure will  be on as I will have to present to the Board at their Strategy Meeting!

On the way home, I listened to Test Match Special on Radio 4 Long Wave. It made laugh out loud in the car as Henry Blofeld, Phil Tuffnell and Jonathan Agnew were on excellent form.


When I got home, Luc had disgraced himself by falling out with his friends.


I went for a walk around the block with Georgie and Buddy.


Started watching an old episode of "New Tricks" on TV but didn't have the patience to see it through to the end. Saw the new Halfords summer advert featuring the Skids - it's wonderful and I did my 1980s dance around the lounge to it!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment