Monday 7 May 2012

Monday 7 May 2012 (Bank Holiday)

Visit Clive Russell's Website

Georgina woke at 3am and wanted to chat before she eventually went back to sleep nearer to 4am. She also wanted me to read whilst she got back to sleep. I was very tired this morning, but as I had promised Luc a trip to Mersea Island, I got up earlier than I would have liked.

I cut the lawn for the first time in ages and tried to fix the pool heater. The grass looks great but the pool heater still isn't working.

I made rolls for the picnic and then we all set off for Mersea Island including Buddy. It's a lovely drive to Mersea Island on the B1026 and B1025 and we listened to Five Go to Mystery Moor and Five On A Treasure Island. We decided to go to the Country Park at East Mersea where it was very windy and quite cold but the children still had a good time on the beach and Buddy enjoyed running round. We went home via Danbury in order to drive through the ford but then got stuck next to a 4x4 with an enormous caravan!

When we got home, the weather was sunny and quite warm. I had yet another attempt at getting the pool to work. I played a bit of football in the garden with Luc in the evening sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment