Tuesday 15 May 2012

Monday 14 May 2012

Visit Clive Russell's Website


I had an appointment with the nurse at the Doctor's Surgery.


The good news is my blood sugar and cholesterol are right down to normal levels and my blood pressure is only very slightly high. My waist and weight are ok but obviously losing another 9 pounds before my next check-up would improve things further. After my run on Saturday it's a realistic aim for 15 June particularly as I need to step up the training for the Horndon Feast and Fare run on 24 June 2012.

When I got home, I was a bit worried about the pool as it's looking green!!

In the evening, I watched 56 up a programme that is on every 7 years looking at the lives of people born in 1956 and the way their dreams as children, teenagers and young adults have been fulfilled or otherwise. It's really good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment