Monday 28 May 2012

Monday 28 May 2012


Woke up early and whilst flicking through the channels on TV, I found a tweet being featured on Sports Tonight alongside Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen - fame at last.

It was another lovely day and I had breakfast in the Summer House. Luc was still asleep when I left for work but he had been poorly in the night. We have decided to keep in him off school today. I wonder how quickly he will recover when he sees the sun and the pool!

Ruggles & Jeffery are sponsoring the Kids for a Quid scheme at the Lakeside Hammers on Saturday evening and so I emailed 150 local schools to let them know about it.

As if by magic, it started raining this afternoon. What a disappointment! I was hoping for more sun and time in the pool. 

Watched the final episode of 56 Up and it was as interesting as the two before. It's reassuring to see how so many of the people are happy now and are better able to cope with difficult situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment