Thursday 10 May 2012

Thursday 10 May 2012

Visit Clive Russell's Website

An early start as I had to attend the Canvey Island FSB meeting at the Monico Dining Rooms near Canvey Sea Front. The meeting wasn't well attended again and my foot was really painful - the result of playing football in crocs with Luc at the weekend! As I was expected to stand up for 90 minutes, I was in considerable discomfort by the end. Still, I like most of the people who attended this event.

A couple of tablets later and I am feeling a million times better.

I did some nifty desk research about some potential new opportunities for our building contractor work.

I was really pleased to get home tonight which is odd as it's Thursday not Friday. I love getting a lovely greeting from everyone when I get home which I did.

Watched Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban (not my favourite) on the computer and then another excellent episode of Criminal Minds on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment